Alberta Auto Transport

If you are looking for auto transport service in and out of Alberta, you have come to the right place. Autos On The Go is one of the leading providers in car shipping to Canada. Allow us to make your move a pleasant one, call 866-924-7447.

Auto Transport to Calgary

Auto transport to Edmonton is something that we have been specializing in for nearly 5 years now. Highway 2 in Alberta is of second nature to our carriers and we are accustomed to all the ins and outs. We have catered to athletes, relocation companies and car dealerships in the area. If you need car shipping out of Edmonton into the US, we can move your vehicle to Florida, Texas, California, New York and absolutely anywhere in-between! Purchase a car off of eBay or a private seller from the US? We would be more than happy to service your needs and assist with your auto transportation to Edmonton.


Our auto transport service to Alberta is strictly USA-Canada based. We currently do not transport any vehicles intra Canada. So if you need US – Alberta auto transport, we can help you out regardless of where in the US your car is going to or coming from.


Canada to US Customs clearance

We are familiar with both temporary (informal) and permanent (formal) entry of all vehicles in to the USA.

  • CPB Form 7501 entry is used for:  1) Canadian vehicles coming in to the U.S. 12 months or more. 2) US vehicles that came in to Canada via formal (permanent) entry. 3) US vehicle sold in Canada and coming back to the US.
  • CPB Form 3299 entry is used for:  1) Canadian vehicles coming in to the USA for 12 months or less.  2) US titled vehicles returning.

US Customs requirements for importing a vehicle:


U.S. to Canada Customs clearance-

allow us to help you with either temporary and permanent entry of all vehicles in to Canada

  • Formal Import will cost $250 and GST/Duty will be paid via Canadian dollars through an email payment link.
  • Returning  Canadian vehicles entry Form B4-eng Decleration.


RIV Clearance

Canada Border Services Agency


A Canadian citizen is entitled to a $10,000 CAD exemption on one vehicle if they are moving back to Canada. If this is the case, please advise as the vehicle needs to be brought “in-bond” to a Canada customs bonded warehouse to claim this exemption. Importer is required to complete exemption paperwork at that time and pay import fees. If importer does not want to claim exemption, vehicle will be processed as an import and RIV/GST/Duty will apply and can be delivered to destination address.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *